Monday, October 31, 2016

Ex-Governor's Daughter Rejects Man Who Trekked For Her... Says He's Unstable

When I saw that a man trekked from Lagos to Zaria because of a lady, the first thing I asked is are we sure that guy is ok? Funny enough, the lady, Sharon Donald, said she's not interested in his love.

The lady said she knew Agbaje was embarking on the trek, adding that she warned him against it. She said she had never had any relationship with him, describing him as a stalker.





She said, “Tunde Agbaje has been harassing and stalking me for the past six years and as far as I am concerned, this is just a new escapade in a series of his harassment."

While the young Agbaje said they met at a fast food joint, she told Punch that they met in church.

Her words: “I met Tunde at a church when I was living in Lagos and we were both part of the youth ministry. He never had a friendship, let alone a relationship, with me. I was in a music group and some of the youths had my phone number, including him.

“He later found out where I lived and came to my house. My mum warned him to leave me alone, but he refused. I changed my phone number and moved to the US, but I don’t know how he got my contact. I have stopped picking calls from Nigeria because of him.

“He later called me and said he was going to trek to prove his love for me in a non-violent way and I told him not to do it because he could die. I said that not because I cared, but just for Christian charity. This guy is mentally unstable, because how can you still be stalking a woman who has turned you down for six years?”