Thursday, September 8, 2016

I Forgot Something, I Went Home To Pick It But Met My Wife With Another Man – Husband



A married lady with three children has lost her 14-year-old marriage to adulterous acts as an Igando Customary Court in Lagos granted the request of her estranged husband to dissolve the union.

The petitioner, Dare Abiodun, a 40yrs old businessman, had approached the court for the dissolution of the union, citing his wife’s infidelity and other reckless acts.

He said, I came home to pick something in the morning and I met my wife and her lover in our room.

Delivering his judgment, the court’s President, Mr Adegboyega Omilola, said he was convinced that the couple could no longer live together as the petitioner insisted on divorce.

“The court has no choice than to dissolve the union in spite of the wife’s claim that she still love her husband. The court hereby pronounce the marriage between Dare Abiodun and Ajoke dissolved today; both henceforth cease to be husband and wife,’’ Omilola ruled.